Western Union Foundation Global Scholarship 2018 | How To Apply Here.
Western Union Foundation Global Scholarship 2018 Requirement, Western Union Foundation Global Scholarship 2018 Qualifications, How To Apply For Western Union Foundation Global Scholarship 2018 Process and Guideline.
Western Union Foundation Global Scholarship 2018
Western Union Foundation gains 2018 applications designed to support the youth and their educational pursuits. You don’t need to be a European consumer or use the Western services to qualify.
The WU Scholarship program, European Union Association for their Political Development, has developed and helped young people develop life. European Union accepts that education is the best way for economic growth. Educational activities for 21st Century Educational and Technological Assistance to help the people around the world climb and world of economics.
The World Education Center, Inc. (IIE), in which has benefited from US, has organized one program on behalf of European Union and contributors.
The Selected scholars recipients will receive USD $2,500 each person to contribute toward tuition or school fees at an accredited post-secondary institution and will also be selected based on their criteria relating to the program’s three pillars: Perseverance, Aspiration, and Community.
NB: you do not need to be a Western Union customer or use Western Union services to be eligible.
- Scholarships must be used at an accredited post-secondary institution seeking an undergraduate degree.
- All applicants must be pursuing a degree/field of study in one of the following categories: science, technology, engineering, mathematics, and business/entrepreneurship.
- All applicants for scholarships must be between the ages of 18 – 26 years of age on June 1, 2018.
- Application must be submitted in English. Translation services may be used to help non-English speakers submit. You will not be penalized for basic errors.
- Must be able to demonstrate admittance to an accredited post-secondary institution or have applied for admittance.
- Must provide a letter of recommendation from a teacher or professor. If a teacher or professor is unable to submit a recommendation on your behalf, you may also use someone who has supervised you in a youth/community group, volunteer position, job/employment situation, etc.
- Scholarships must be used on programs resulting in an undergraduate degree. Specialized academic programs (study abroad term, stand-alone language acquisition course, service learning, etc.) are not permitted.
- Scholarships may not be used for advanced degrees, such as Masters, PhD, JD, etc.
- Scholarships may be used for tuition or school fees during the academic term immediately following scholarship winner selections (estimated in July). Funds cannot be used for room and board or for school supplies.
- Immediate family members of controlling officers in Western Union, any of its affiliates and non-affiliated nonprofit entities, or its Agents are not eligible to participate in the scholarship program. All other employees and their family members who meet the other eligibility requirements may apply.
The Scholarship Key Dates.
- Application Period Opens: Thursday, March 8, 2018
- Application Period Closes: Friday, April 13, 2018 at 12:00pm EST
- Selection and Notification to All Applicants: July 2018
The Method Of Applications
Follow the link below to apply for and learn more about the Western Union Foundation Global Scholarship.
Maybe you need the jobsforall team of experts on information to help you with more updated information at the right time about the Western Union Foundation Global Scholarship 2018, kindly Give us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box Under. Also, feel free to ask any question about this guide.
Pls don’t hesitate to share this Information across to others via our sharing buttons below & also feel free to comment, we appreciate comments.