Nigeria Police Recruitment Application Form 2018/2019 Is Out Online – How To Apply Here www.policerecruitment.ng/.
Nigeria Police Constable Recruitment Application Form 2018 | Nigeria Police Recruitment Application Form 2018/2019 | Nigeria Police are welcoming applications from pleasantly and suitably qualified and adventurous Nigerians to appoint for their job ongoing 2018. proceed below for Police recruitment Application Form 2018: guideline on How to apply, requirements and qualifications.
Nigeria Police Recruitment Application Form 2018 – The call for for the modern-day leadership of The Nigeria Police to reposition the Force within potential building calls for the recruitment of Police Officers of decrease employees into the Nigeria Police Force.
To join beside International standard and great strategies and the United Nation Standard of Policing, the Force calls for and is recruiting lively and effective cops for exceptional service transport and reducing rising safety difficulties.
To cease above, the item of The Nigeria Police Force is to relaxed the safety catch of lives and assets of the Nigeria residents and gift Nigeria equipped and more cozy for economic improvement and extension.
Nigeria Police Recruitment Application Form 2018
The Nigeria Police Force welcomes applications from fit and pleasantly qualified Nigerians for enrollment into the Nigeria Police Force as:
Job Title: Police Constable (Recruits)
Nigeria Police Recruitment Requirements
Applicants must have passion for a career in the Nigeria Police Force and must satisfy the following general requirements:
- Nationality: Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
- Age: Must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 25 years of age.
- Education: Must have an O Level certificate at least five credits level passes including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- Pregnancy: Must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
- Financial Status: Must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- Guarantors Form: Must download and fill the Guarantors’ Form, presenting verifiable references from any two (2) of the following: Traditional Rulers, Magistrate, Local Government Chairman, Heads of Educational Institutions attended, Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant colonel Possession of a valid National Drivers’ License is an added advantage.
- Character: Must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Height: Must not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for women.
- Chest Measurement: Must not have less than 86 cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- Physical Features: Must not have any one of the following abnormalities or deformities: Speech impediment Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees, Flat Feet, Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand, Tattoos, Bodily Scar, Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Amputation of any part of the body, Gross Malformation of teeth, Protruding Navel.
- Note: All candidates must undergo medical examination before final selection.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor form and submit it at the examination / screening and recruitment centre.
- All applicants MUST have readily available scanned copy of their:
- SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO Result
- Birth Certificate Result
- FSLC Result
- LGA Certificate
- Passport Photograph
Method Of Applications
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Read Carefully Please
- All applications must be submitted “Online”.
- You “Must” have a functional Email Address and Mobile Phone Number before you begin your application;
- Visit: policerecruitment.ng
- Fill and “Submit” the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission).
- Ensure that you print out the information that is sent automatically to your Email., and do not forget to copy and save your “Registration Number” for future correspondences. The “Number” is case sensitive please.
- You would be required to present a hardcopy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process.
- The recruitment exercise is absolutely free
- No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application.
- Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified.
- The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter Into any correspondences with candidates or on behalf of candidates in this exercise aside this portal or candidates emails/telephones.
Application Deadline: 21st March, 2018.
Don’t Miss This:
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Compliance Officers Recruitment 2018 | Apply For Job
- Admiralty University of Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019 | How To Apply Now
- Femack Foods and Beverages Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018/2019 | How To Apply Now For Graduates Jobs