Femack Foods and Beverages Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018/2019 | How To Apply Now For Graduates Jobs.
Femack Foods and Beverages Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018/2019 packages from pleasantly qualified and tough-operating residents of Nigerians to use for following job vacancies 2018.
Femack Foods and Beverages Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018
Femack Foods and Beverages Nigeria Limited, mounted in 2006 is a call uniquely synonymous with nice and is extraordinarily committed to assisting its ethical ideals. The organization furnishes an sufficient amount of coconut milk and different beverages to the public.
The business enterprise is thought for the great biscuits, chewing gum, and toffees it produces under the FEMACKFOODS group’s well-known merchandise include malted milk, robotic gum, drops, gels, jellies, nectars, and juices made from coconut; rice milk cereal beverages; flavoured fruit juices; and sauces and seasonings.
Femack Foods and Beverages Nigeria Limited is deciding on to fill the vacant position underneath:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Carry out timely installation and monitoring of plant and equipment to identify and correct problems using root cause analysis.
- To implement corrective maintenance of machine using root cause analysis.
- Installation of new machines and equipment.
- To implement plan and preventive maintenance programme.
- Degrees for this field can be Bachelor’s Degrees in Mathematics, Physical Science or in Environmental, Chemical, Civil, Mechanical or other related subjects.
- Applicants need to have a High School Diploma and a Degree in Engineering or related subjects.
- Other way to enter to this industry is having equivalent experience for a related position available.
- Those who have Master’s Degree related to this industry have better job opportunities.
- Having organizational skills.
- Being able to articulate concepts and ideas both contextually and visually.
- Having good technical skills.
- Being able to work alone or with a team.
- Having IT skills.
- Being able to travel for inspections and meetings.
- Having good written and verbal communication skills.
- Being able to recognize discrepancies.
- Having strong work ethic.
- Being able to perform various tasks at the same time.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com stating the position applying for as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 9th March, 2018.