Defence Space Administration (DSA) Recruitment 2018-2019 Application Form out | How to Apply Here www.defencespaceagency.mil.ng.
Defence Space Administration (DSA) Recruitment 2018-2019 – Defence Space Administration (DSA) Recruitment, Defence Space Administration (DSA) Recruitment 2018, Defence Space Administration (DSA) Recruitment, Defence Space Administration (DSA) – This article will make you understand the step by step guide involve on how to apply for Defence Space Administration (DSA) Recruitment 2018-2019 Application Form.
Defence Space Administration (DSA) Recruitment 2018-2019
Defence Space Administration (DSA) Recruitment 2018-2019 is currently open for qualified and interested applicant who wants to join the Nigerian Defence Agency. This pies of article is to inform the general Public about the currently ongoing 2018-2019 Defence Space Administration (DSA) Recruitment. How to Apply here!
All Applications are well invited from pleasantly, suitable, and qualified civilians from 31 disciplines.
The Nigerian Defence Agency has also step up in a good direction by recruiting to employ the civilians in the Agency. all Interested and suitably qualified applicants are invited in these recruitment exercises.
About the Nigerian Defence Space Administration (DSA)
Actually, the main purpose of Defence Space Administration (DSA) is basically to support the Nigerian Armed Forces with major relevant space products necessary for conduct of operations in peace and wartime in line with national space policy. In Nov. 2017, Nigerian Government commissions and the Defence Space Administration (DSA) building, now the Agency has finally come to stay.
We are recruiting in the following discipline, as is being listed below:
- Mechanical Engineer
- Electronic and Electric Engineer
- Civil Engineer
- Aeronautical Engineer
- Aerospace Engineer
- Geographic Information System Engineer
- Space Researchers
- Space Scientists
- Space Technicians
- Network Administrators
- Data Analyst
- Geographic Intelligence Officer
- Geospatial Analyst
- Imagery Researcher
- Satellite System Engineer
- Radio Frequency Engineer
- Navigation Engineer
- Computer Hardware Engineer
- Earth Observation Engineer
- System Security Engineer
- Incident Investigator
- Forensic Expert
- Cyber Incident Responder
- Cyber Vulnerability Accessor
- Software Developer
- Account and Budget Officer
- Computer Analyst
- Cyber Security Auditor
- Position Navigation and Timing Engineer
Application Requirements for Defence Space Administration (DSA) Recruitment 2018-2019.
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth
- Must possess Bachelor’s Degreee or Master Degree in any of the related discipline applying for
- Applicant must possess a National Identity card
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 4 credits including English language in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit
- Interested candidates must not be less than 1.68 meters tall for male and 1.62 meters tall for female
How to apply for 2018-2019 Defence Space Administration (DSA) Recruitment
To apply is easy and stress free once you meet up with all the recruitments requirements needed for DSA enlistment.
- Apply via http://defencespaceagency.mil.ng/
- Fill in the entire required box then proceed with your registration.
- Then submit when fill all boxes provided
Defence Space Administration (DSA) Recruitment
Maybe you need the jobsforall team of experts on information to help you with more updated information at the right time about the Defence Space Administration (DSA) Recruitment 2018-2019, kindly Give us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box Under. Also, feel free to ask any question about this guide.
Pls don’t hesitate to share this Information across to others via our sharing buttons below & also feel free to comment, we appreciate comments.
- CornerStone Staffing Recruitment 2017 | How to Apply Online Now
- Expro Group Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019 | How to Apply for Ongoing Vacancies Online
- British American Tobacco Recruitment 2018/2019 | How To Apply For Jobs In Nigeria
- NERC Recruitment 2017 | See How to Apply for Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission